Marketplace Advertising Acceptability Guidelines
To post on the Marketplace, you must adhere to the following
guidelines. Failure to comply with these procedures may result in your listing
being deleted without warning.
- Sellers must not advertise an item which is not intended to
sell or something you do not have in your immediate possession.
- Offensive language is prohibited. Use proper language when
describing the sale of items. Try to make your description as concise and
truthful as possible. Johorcars.com may withdraw or alter an ad that contains
inappropriate language or information.
- Do not BOLD or use all UPPERCASE when writing description.
Shorthand text is not allowed. (Eg. Abt, 2 for "to")
- Flaming is strictly prohibited here at johorcars.com.
- No listing of any information that is unrelated to the sale items.
- Listing of seller information is a must when posting ads.
However No listing of personal/company information, profile or price in
the description or title of the ad, there are specific fields to enter
- No listing of URL. Don't direct people to another website
for more details.
- We only allow one ad per same item/service. If you
have different item/service to list, post separate ads with the details.
A duplicate ad is not allowed.
- Do not repost the same listing just to stay on top of the
- You must include a price in the 'selling price' field. Where
GST is applicable on any items you are selling the advertised price must
be inclusive of GST.
- Your ad must contain a clearly defined price. However
if you want offers, please state in the description add that the price
- Users must ensure that they place their listing in the
correct category. Listings in the wrong or inappropriate category will result
in your listing being removed to avoid confusion.
- Prohibited items/services, stolen/pirated and items that
violate intellectual property
rights are NOT allowed to be listed. Johorcars.com will not be liable
for any legal actions and will report the users to the relevant